In this role, you’ll utilize your prospecting prowess to proactively seek out brand new customers. You’ll identify and engage with the decision makers within an organization to uncover their needs, apply our sales methodology by demonstrating the value of our products and assist them through the implementation process. The ideal candidate will have a desire for learning, be relationship driven, energetic and passionate about selling new business in a team environment. A competitive edge with a drive for results and to make money will certainly influence your success with us as well!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
What You Will Do:
- Use your hunting prowess to proactively establish and build relationships with prospective NAVEX customers to create new business opportunities, presenting the value of integrating our platform risk and compliance management solutions and services
- Heavy prospecting of potential customers, leveraging your prospecting techniques to effectively continue your approach on engaging customers
- Create and leverage your network of internal and external partners to improve access to resources and expertise to best engage our customers and support the sales cycle
- Utilize and coordinate internal resources to advance the sales cycle, ensuring a healthy customer relationship; will work closely with Solutions Engineering, Product Specialists, Legal, Customer Success, Marketing, Services & Support, etc.
- Navigate buying groups across different functions and use your understanding of the complexity of a multi-party / enterprise sale to advance our sales goals
- Deliver persuasive presentations by storytelling actual business scenarios in an engaging and compelling manner to key decision makers to impress customers with your industry and product knowledge
- Identify and meet customer needs, offering best solutions
- Effectively develop and prioritize a pipeline of opportunity beyond what is needed to achieve your sales goals, accurately forecasting sales
- Crush your sales quota, negotiating and closing opportunities
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing or related field, preferred
- 1 + years of B2B (business-to-business) sales experience; SaaS experience a plus, but we’ll teach you what you don’t already know!
- A passion for learning; our industry and work environment are dynamic
- A true hunter mentality combined with strong prospecting, planning, organizational and time-management skills. This is a fast-paced role and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent objectives is key!
- Strong presentation skills, having a persuasive and patient, yet compelling and compassionate approach. You’ll be forging strong relationships with customers and must be able to earn their trust
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical ability to be proficient with Salesforce and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to approach, recognize and anticipate process and operational problems and effectively identify areas for improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to participate effectively with a team and collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.