Join the Copado Team as an Account Executive and develop a solid strategy for targeting an assigned channel or geography. Build an effective go-to-market strategy to drive awareness, build advocacy, engage in account planning and identify and manage new Sales opportunities in the financial services vertical by working proactively and collaboratively with our supporting teams.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and driving the regional strategy for growth and new customer acquisition in EMEA. ( Just change this line)
- Collaborating with your team to define & deliver compelling value propositions in order to generate opportunities.
- Track, analyze and communicate to management key metrics and business trends - as they relate to your region
- Supporting all aspects of regional development including, but not limited to, meeting with customer influencers from different channels (Implementation partners, ISVs and Salesforce.com Sales and Customer Success groups) to identify targets, along with, planning and executing focused marketing activities.
- Engaging with your regions customers to ensure they are setup for success post deal
- Prospecting potential new customers through targeted outbound activity.
- Understanding customer growth goals, strategies & initiatives, and establishing Copado as a best in class solution.
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Participating in all product, sales, process training, and certifications to develop the expertise of the Copado solution, vision, and strategy.
- Managing account relationships, pipeline, and forecast in Salesforce CRM.
We are looking for someone with:
- 4+ years recent experience selling technology and IT Solutions
- 1+ years working in the Salesforce ecosystem for a sales capacity.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Engage with all kinds of people ,building and leveraging relationships to create mutually beneficial value.
- Expert at multitasking, and working with shifting priorities and uncertainty in a startup environment.
- Reach out to a company we’ve never worked with before.
- Possess a passion to lead and build a region by collaborating and motivating others to execute a defined plan and strategy.
- Be a team player, understanding that other groups within the company need to be successful and you can successfully work together.
- You are emotionally intelligent, can deliver and receive feedback in a professional manner.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.