We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
- Making journal entries
- Book keeping
- Prepare annual financial statements
- Budgetary control – COE, G&S and CAPEX
- Organize year end Audits
- Prepare annual audit schedules
- Review of statutory returns; corporate taxes, VAT, withholding tax, PAYE tax, SSF and Tier 2.
- Lead month-end closing activities
- Bi-weekly update on G&S spend
- Monthly management reporting
- Inventory/stock reporting
- GOG and Statutory reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Any other duties assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- An Advanced degree will be an added advantage
- Experience with Financial Reporting requirements
- Good financial and business acumen
- Computer literate – Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications and indebt knowledge in Tally Accounting software and CRM software is required,
- Knowledge of accounting software require.
- Leadership experience
Salary: GHc 1,500 net
Location: Cantonment Accra
Interested applicants should send their CVs to: Jobsaccra1@gmail.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.