As a passionate builder of people, you will drive the development of your team, providing challenging and stretching tasks, conducting regular performance-focused conversations, and acting as a strong coach and mentor to those around you. You are good at establishing clear directions, and laying out work plans in a clear and organized manner while maintaining a two-way dialogue with others on work and results.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Required Qualifications and Experience :
- Minimum 3+ years of Marketing or Advertising experience in a fast-moving, client-facing environment
- Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, or Communications or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Amazon Advertising preferred and exposure to Demand Side Platform (DSP) a significant advantage
- Business fluency in 2+ market-relevant languages (German & English essential)
- Experience in leading high-performing teams and developing talented individuals
- Strong analytical and qualitative skills - numbers don't scare you!
- Proficient user of standard office software (MS Office etc.). Intermediate or advanced excel skills are an advantage.
- Experienced at driving incremental revenue, fostering new relationships, and deepening existing ones.
- Proven track history of driving your own professional and personal development.
Everyday Tasks :
- Developing and designing strategy through hard data, customer behavior insights, and metrics to drive client sales and brand awareness.
- Focus on growing revenue, selling services, and deepening our client's relationships with Channel Bakers.
- Recruit, train, lead and develop a dynamic team that helps our clients success and exceed their performance goals
- Communicate regularly with clients via calls, email, and in person, meetings to assess campaign performance and strategy
- Partner with our Finance teams to ensure accurate and on-time client invoicing.
- Developing media plans, overseeing budgets and campaigns, and ensuring quality execution across the board.
- Maintain the validity of any necessary or mandated platform or partner certifications that are required of your role
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and tasks as required
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally within Channel Bakers and other key stakeholders
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.