- Approval of all payment vouchers in conformity with appropriate budget line and cost code
- Signing and compiling payments vouchers and submit same to Head of Finance & Accounts / Chief Finance Officer / Managing Director for further processing.
- Ensures the authorization of the disbursement of petty cash
- Ensures the relevant postings in the books of account within the “Accounting Software” package.
- Prepares monthly payroll of the company subject to the authorization of the HOFA/ CFO
- Preparation of pre-bank reconciliations to ensure that what is recorded in the software is the same as what is signed and processed by the cheque signatories.
- Ensures the documentation of all financial transactions by entering all financial information
- Ensures daily cash and cheques lodgments at bank
- Prepares daily closing balances of cash and cheque collections
- Prepares daily summary of payments
- Initiate payment processes under the guidance of the Finance / Accounts Manager
- Collection of debts that are due to the company at all times
- Minimum of an HND or Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.