- Managing the organization’s assets and financial expenditures, preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings, and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records as required.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions.
- Updating management on any financial discrepancies found during tax filing or invoicing duties.
- Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly or annual basis.
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Responsible for day-to-day task management and general clerical duties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma or degree in accounting, business, administration, or similar.
- At least one year of accounting experience.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office
- A solid understanding of financial processes such as bookkeeping and tax procedures and filing.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Attention to detail
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.