We are looking for a well-organized, resourceful Academic Head to join our excellent faculty. The Academic Head responsibilities include, but are not limited to, teaching a requisite number of graduate classes, assisting with the development of course material, supervising, serving on committees, attending conferences, writing proposals for grants, delivering presentations, and handling other administrative duties.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Developing curricula and delivering course material.
- Conducting research, fieldwork, and investigations, and writing up reports.
- Publishing research, attending conferences, delivering presentations, and networking with others in the field.
- Participating in committee, departmental, and staff meetings, PTA meeting for the school.
- Providing training and mentoring to teaching assistants and junior lecturers.
- Reviewing methods and teaching materials and making recommendations for improvement.
- Assisting with student recruitment, interviews, and academic counselling sessions.
- Contributing to the creation of an environment that promotes growth, equality, and freedom of speech.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience teaching in an academic setting.
- Must possess not less than an HND certificate.
- Strong teaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
- A sound understanding of and passion for the subject matter.
- Willingness to work long hours.
- A growth mindset and excellent networking abilities
- Will be required to handle in-service training, staff meetings, and PTA meetings for the school.
- Must be very active, and energetic, possess great leadership skills, and be able to inspire and bring out great results in both teachers and students.
- Must have some previous experience in handling this role.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.