- Develop academic policies and programs for the school.
- Supervision of curricula and co-curricular activities.
- Complete in a timely fashion all records and reports as requested by the Board.
- Nurture students to achieve their greatest potential academically.
- Supervise the instructional programs of the school, evaluating lesson plans, and observing classes on a regular basis.
- Perform any duties that are within the scope of employment and certifications, as assigned by the Board.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Master's in Education (M.Ed.)
- 10 years experience in managment of which 5 is in education.
Location: South McCarthy Hill, Tetegu Junction.