- Master’s Degree (Educational Administration preferred). OR Bachelor’s Degree Holder (Educational Administration preferred).
- Has at least 3 years working experience in a similar position
- Working knowledge of GES and International Curriculum and instruction.
- Must be a results oriented person
- Must be very fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Possess an expert knowledge in the field of Education
- Dynamic in relevant subject areas
- Well developed leadership, management and influencing skills
- Strong communications, public relations and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- IT skills
- Commitment to high quality education
- Committed to good teaching and learning process and capable of bringing significant results.
- Strong focus on student academic performance.
- Ability to work collaboratively and as part of a team
- Ability to promote a safe and orderly learning environment.
- Must be technically inclined
Applicants should email Applications and CV to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 13th August 2021
Please note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applicants should live in Tema, Afienya, Dawhenya, Community 25 and its environs.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.