- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers & requirements.
- Assisting with customers & queries.
- City & Guilds Technician part II
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience as technician in the Air
Applicants should send their CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.