- Work closely with the architectural team in the preparation of 3D visualization by understanding the concepts and initial design intent, and applying this into a graphic representation.
- Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modelling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
- Provide efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
- Construct Computer-Aided Design (CAD) drawings and 3D visuals for presentation
- Applying textures and providing appropriate lighting techniques to the models
- Enhancing images and adding special effects creatively.
- Provide a high-quality service which meets the needs of clients.
- Attention to Details
- Proficiency in the use of revit and auto Card
- Ability to work with speed
- At least a diploma in Architectural Draughtmanship
- Three (3) or more years post graduate experience