A wellness company focused on awareness and education and marketing high-quality natural products to help and improve the well being of a growing global population
- We know how difficult it can be dealing with our hectic lives while ensuring our health and wellbeing
- We adopt a holistic approach, steeped in education and awareness and quality CBD, topicals, and natural supplements
- We strive to help our clients awaken a healthy new version of themselves
- Educate consumers utilizing Inbound Marketing; CBD's benefit for that Anxiety, Sleep, Inflammation, Pain, and Low Libido that they may never have tried CBD or did not develop ongoing wellness positive habits.
- Responsible for creating 2D Character Animations.
- Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations
- Designing characters, backgrounds, characters, objects and the animation environment;
- Developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images (called the animatic) and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements
- Building up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals
- Should be able to do independent research to ensure the accuracy of all animation materials produced, design tools, concepts and techniques
- Visualize storyboard and create an animation sequence and maintain graphical consistency throughout the project
- Provide support during the project to ensure technical changes or adjustments are done to ensure the final product meets the requirements of the client
- Keep track of knowledge of changing technologies in electronic publication methods, design and production software.
- Need to visualize and develop out of the box creatives
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience as 2D Animator / Motion Graphics Artist
- Should possess excellent drafting skills and sophisticated use of color and in-depth domain knowledge
- Up-to-date with all the new trends in Designing.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After effects.
- Knowledge of 2D/3D animation techniques is a must.
- Should be proficient in White Board animation, 2D and Motion Graphics.
- Should have knowledge of various useful plug-ins/ scripts of After Effects.
Equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Attractive salary plus bonuses when targets are met.
General Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication ability both orally and in writing
- Excellent team player and able to in a multi-cultural environment
- Decision maker, firm yet flexible and confident
- Be able to manage stress
- Strong personality but friendly, polite and patient.
- Work quickly, accurately and efficiently, meeting tight deadlines.
- Be able to work unsupervised on your own initiative
- Be able to work remotely.
Kindly submit your resume and cover letter in pdf to info@IngeniHealth.com. The subject of the email should be the job title. Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for an interview including practical demonstration and/or request for a portfolio.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.