· Perform selected office facility maintenance and is responsible for the upkeep & maintenance of the Yard, parking areas, and buildings. This includes the unlocking of the yard gates early in the morning and locking of the back gate at night.
· Maintain the schedule & delivery of all owned or rented equipment, tools and supplies to jobsites. The individual will supervise the loading of equipment, tools and materials onto trucks and deliver them to each of our jobsites.
· Go to jobsites and retrieve all equipment, tools and materials and return them to the yard. This individual will then inspect all equipment and tools for damages and repair them as required.
· Perform routine maintenance on all equipment including generators, compressors, etc. This includes regular oil changes, checking generators to make sure that they start, checking receptacles, breakers and pull ropes and replacement of filters.
· Arrange for the repair of equipment and tools as needed by outside vendors.
· Maintain all ladders and scaffolding to make sure that they are in a safe working condition.
· Order, maintain, stock and disburse safety equipment including fall protection system devices, safety glasses, ear protection, hard hats, safety vests, etc.
· Researches new tools, equipment, and methods to improve productivity and competitiveness in the marketplace.
· Manages yard personnel as assigned.
· Performs weekly & monthly inventory reports and analysis of usage.
· Work closely with the Field Operations Assistant to perform monthly billing for equipment and tools.
· Provide and insure a maintenance plan for all tools and equipment is in enforced.
· Produce lessons learned and communicate to man.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
· HND Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution and a minimum of five years experience with managing and operating tools, equipment and warehouse.
· Ability to identify and evaluate malfunctioning equipment and recommend corrective measures or repair.
· Basic management skills.
· First Aid & CPR certified
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· Basic knowledge and use of computer software. i.e. email, spreadsheets, etc
Apply to :[email protected]