A Reputable Hospital seeks the services of an X-Ray Technician
Job Title: X-Ray Technician
Job Location: Ashiaman, Greater Accra
- Explain the x-ray procedure to patients and answer any questions they may have.
- Select appropriate equipment settings and adjust patient positions to obtain the best sites and angles.
- Assist patients to prepare for x-ray and taking x-ray images of the patients.
- Maintain and perform regular inspection on all x-ray equipment.
- Ensure radiation safety in your work area, including checking equipment for malfunctions and errors.
- Comply with the governmental protocols and ensuring the safety of patients and employees by using protective instruments and exercising safety measures.
- Provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
- Keep up to date with health and safety guidelines, including ionizing radiation regulations,to protect yourself and others.
- Assist patients with abnormal x-ray finding and provide results to physicians for appropriate evaluation.
- Keep precise record of the patients who have undergone the imaging procedure.
- Assisting the surgeons to conduct special vascular and angiography procedures.
- Ensure all clients make payment by inspecting their receipts.
- Maintain records of all X-ray and prepare reports for same.
- Schedule appointments for patients appropriate x-ray clinics.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Minimum of a Professional Qualification
- At least 2 years working experience.