- Co-ordinate day-to-day workshop Service/Maintenance and repair schedules to the standard expected of a construction equipment.
- Taking of Stocks and writing daily reports.
- Manage workforce
Qualification and Requirements
- Applicants should have had 1-3 years relevant experience in the industry.
- Would be expected to have HND/Degreee in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering or similar.
- Excellent computer skills with expertise in Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Very good leadership and managerial skills to manage a workforce.
- Candidate who reside in Takoradi is a plus and will be contacted
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.