Define and implement Workforce Planning Framework
- Define and implement the strategic workforce planning framework, process, and metrics to support and deliver against the MAL Care strategy across the various channels
- Stay abreast with Workforce Management Best Practices and provide guidance on best practice, standard work, process documentation and centralized KPI definition
Implement Workforce Analysis & Forecasting and Schedule Management and optimizations
- Provide guidance and consultation regarding forecasting/planning based on forecasting, capacity models and trend analysis to meet Care demands in the most cost-effective approach
- Conduct workforce planning analysis to determine what gaps exist between the current and projected workforce needs in the short-term and long-term across MAL Care channels in conjunction with In-country Workforce teams
- Perform detailed review and analysis of contact Centre/ walk in Centre statistics and trends to develop long-term and short-term forecasting and capacity planning models for staffing, scheduling, and hiring needs.
- Provide business insight into interaction types to ensure capability exits to deliver against the forecasts.
- Publication of Schedules and Scheduled Activities delivered and communicated before a specific deadline
- Assist operations in schedule management and plan shrinkage activities
- Maintain a calendar, that schedules are worked against - such as - Events, builds, and so on. Analyze and track trends - e.g. AHT, market conditions, call volumes for schedule optimizations.
- Adherence monitoring flags non-compliance in real-time.
- Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly/ Annual reporting to be defined and communicated to all stakeholders
- Recommend and support continuous improvement opportunities including optimizing processes and staffing requirements in real time to address change in customer contact behavior and incidental business changes
- What-if analysis can assess the effect of service disruptions and resource constraints
Build estimated workforce / staffing requirements / model
- By Country: Estimate call center size and staffing requirements by using a call center, including full time, part time, recommended shifts, QA, Sups, FTEs and Part Times or any other required mechanism to handle call peaks, with accuracy
- Provide recommendations in improving service but reducing cost
- Oversee and build capability In-country and Regionally to deliver against the Workforce Management Framework
- Manage and provide guidance to both centralized and de-centralized workforce management staff (Support regional and In-Country Workforce planning resources)
Provide schedule cost analysis and insight
- Provide budget costs for specific schedules
- Define and manage Cost Centre framework, such as cost per call, cost per agent, cost per seat
Qualification and Requirements
- Relevant Degree / Diploma
- 3-5 years Forecasting call volumes and patterns to determine optimal staffing levels in a multi site call center environment.
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- Ability to communicate both orally and written in French
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting.
- Ability to Create schedules based on forecast demand and continuously track and respond to spikes in call volumes where necessary.
- Ability to Adjust daily schedules in line with real time incidents to manage the call volumes
- Ability to Prepare and analyze performance statistics to achieve and maintain agreed upon service levels (regions have different targets)
- Ability to engage management to give an overview on the previous weeks’/months’ performance and suggest remedies where applicable.
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer focus and service orientation
- Planning and organizing
- Highly analytical
- Cultural diversity sensitivity
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail
- Highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Relationship Building
- Conflict Resolution
- Decision Making
- Critical Appraisal
- Customer Oriented
Job Location: South Africa