- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND is required
- At least 2 years experience
Qualified Candidates should send CV's to: [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.