Fast track your dreams, and your career. Walk-in
Don Bosco Tech (Ghana) is looking for suitable domain trainers and placement officer to implement employment linked skill training program in the following courses:
Job Profile of Trainer
- To mobilize, conduct road shows, outreach activity for drop out unemployed youth from within the community
- To provide technical training in the specified domain to underprivileged youth for employability
- Organize for OJTs/industry exposure visit for the youth.
- Strengthening network and inviting Industrial experts for guest lectures.
- Network with the industry and tie up for placement opportunities and ensuring placement for the youth trained.
Qualification and Experience
Electrical: NVTI/ Diploma /B.E./ B. Tech from a recognized institute with minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant industry / teaching experience.
Automobile: NVTI / Diploma / B.E./ B. Tech from a recognized institute with 5 years of work experience in auto service industry and preferably 2 years as a trainer.
Computer: Graduate / diploma in computer applications from a reputed institute with minimum 3 years work experience with updated technical knowledge.
Hospitality: Certificate course / Diploma / Degree from a recognized institute with at least 5 years’ experience in F&B service including one year as supervisory capacity in a classified Hotel or Restaurant.
Construction; Degree / diploma in civil engineering with 3 – 5 years’ experience in construction industry in any relevant position.
Beauty Care:Graduate with advanced diploma in beauty therapy or equivalent certificates in Beauty Therapy 3 years’ work experience as beauty therapist/senior beauty therapist
Soft Skills: Post graduate / graduate with 2 – 3 years’ experience in handling life skill training / corporate training.
Job Profile of Placement Officer:
- Establish networks with the corporate sector/industries/agencies for placement of the trained youth.
- Assess the manpower requirements of various companies and liaise with the HR departments
Qualification and Experience:
- University degree (preferably MBA in HR or PR) with minimum 3 years of experience in placement networking and lesioning with industries. Strong interpersonal skills and need to be self-motivated to influence and establish corporate networks for the project efficacy· Assist the centre team in placing the trained youth and the after placement services.
Don Bosco Tech (Ghana)
Salesians of Don Bosco
Ashaiman, Ghana-West Africa
Time: 9.00 am – 1.00 pm on Monday to Saturday
Those unable to attend the walk-in, can also e-mail your CV to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.