The web services copywriter will write and edit priority SEO web copy for small to enterprise-level businesses in a variety of industries in a way that is accessible, memorable and effective for the client. Web copy includes on-site copy, and other marketing-related content. The % of content creation will be based on volume.
- Verify facts and rewrite/edit priority informative articles, blogs, website copy, and other marketing-related content, revising all copy to meet brand tone and style guidelines.
- Evaluate copy suggestions from proofreader/copy editor and marketing partners and make necessary revisions and edits – or thoughtfully and professionally rationalize differing point of view.
- Craft headlines, captions, body copy, product descriptions and advertising components relative to web service copywriting.
- Strong proofreading experience; exceptional eye for detail, ability to use standard proofreaders' marks, and excellent knowledge of grammar and style.
- Ability to consistently write engaging, organized, accurate, and persuasive marketing and advertising copy for a wide variety of different types of businesses and industries.
- Experience writing interactive copy for websites
- Strong concept development skills.
- Expert ability to adjust writing style to mimic client branding and tone
NOTE: VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO HAVE DEEP KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WHAT WE DO: WWW.WEBSYSTECHNOLOGY.ORG