- Build the business within the defined 17 countries using a variety of sales techniques,sales strategy and sales distribution concept.
- Analyze competitors’ activities in the region and assess opportunities for business development.
- Work to achieve revenue targets and KPI‘s set by Sales Director.
- Responsible for sales work force management and also lead the sales team to achieve the set targets.
- Define the Automotive Aftermarket customer distribution strategy for the territory.
- Target potential customer and assess opportunities for sales.
- Plan projects for sales team to gather market information to support Business Plan.
- Establish, maintain and develop professional customer relationships.
- Organize, lead and participate in regular and Ad Hoc meetings
- Organize, prepare and present sales reports and KPI results
- Meet and exceed customers expectation, Increase customer satisfaction and find best solutions for customer complaints
- Consult customers about relevant market issues (marketing campaigns, competition, how to improve brand recognition)
Competencies and Qualifications
- University degree in marketing, business administration or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in sales and marketing with at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Independent Aftermarket.
- Technical understanding of the automotive industry.
- Excellent negotiation skills and strong target orientation.
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Good communication skills .
- Fluent in French and English (speaking and writing)
- Willingness to travel frequently
- PC literate with excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Language : Fluent in French and English (speaking and writing)
Regional Director (West and Central Africa) - Territory Sales Manager (West and Central Africa) - Business development Manager (specific country) - Business development Manager (specific country) - Business development Manager (specific country) - Business development Manager (specific country) - Business development Manager (specific country)