• Acquire new customers and retain existing customers
• Data management.
• Managing inbound and outbound SMSs.
• Contact potential or existing customers via telephone, email and new media to sell our products/services.
• Achieve daily/weekly/Monthly sales targets.
• Build a pipeline of leads through the sales process and maintain a consistent flow of closed sales.
• Maintain call centre database by entering relevant and accurate information
• Following up with clients who have completed a loan transaction to express appreciation.
• Generate reports on daily activities.
Qualification and Requirements:
• A Bachelors’ Degree or HND or its equivalent in any field
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems including call center solutions, Microsoft office and e-mail.
• Required language proficiency, English language and at least one local language
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• 1-year experience within a Call center environment with targeted sales
• Good data entry and typing skills
Skills / Attributes
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Good customer service skills;
• Good listening skills
• Hard working with high energy levels
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to adapt quickly to constant changes
• Adhere to discipline and routine
• Good selling skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and excellent telephone manners
• Neat and organized person.
Any interested applicants should forward their CV to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.