The Technical Sales Engineer is mainly responsible for offering and selling optimal product solutions – electrical and energy products – to customers in an assigned territory / target sector(s). And providing professional technical services (planning, design, installation, servicing, repairs, maintenance, etc.) to achieve profitable sales and excellent customer service objectives.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing objective technical advice to customers and selling to achieve sustainable volume (unit count) and revenue (GHC) growth of the Company’s products
- Effective Planning, Design & Supervision, & Commissioning of Installations (Solar Energy Systems, LV Products & Systems, Home & Electrical Appliances)
- Lead all sales activities in the assigned territory e.g. Prospecting, Sales presentation, Sales pitch, Consumer product talks, Closing sales, Exhibitions, etc.
- Drive product sales to meet monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Any other assigned duties
- Technical Services & Sales Coordinator Or any other assigned officer
- Trustworthy, hardworking and with sharp business acumen
- Professional technical / engineering competencies, minimum of 2 years’ work experience preferably in an electrical engineering role
- Electrical Engineering Degree (minimum of second class upper)
- Solar energy training and experience, wiring professional certification and experience will be an advantage
- Commitment to developing a professional career in Technical Services & Sales Support of energy & electrical products
- Attitude: Professional, self-driven, takes initiative, forceful and confident
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage professional growth
PERFORMANCE FOR PAY INCENTIVE
- Per achieved monthly performance targets
- Per outstanding performance and general contribution to the Business
- Competitive salary package with incentives apply. Unique cross industry, technical and business exposure and experience.