Job Title: Team Leader, Savings
Location: Ho and Takoradi
Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities. Every alternate Saturday and otherwise
- Responsible for ensuring the achievement of monthly sales for Savings;
- Responsible for leading the analysis of competitor’s products, features, pricing and other information; presenting marketing strategies and directions for Savings;
- Responsible for coordinating marketing sales and support activities for the business, including the design, supply and distribution of marketing materials to Sales Staff;
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of excellent relationships between the other business and its top clients;
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of excellent relationship between branches;
- Responsible for training the Savings Sales Staff in the Branch;
- Responsible for managing the performance of Sales Staff in the Branch; ensuring that agreed rewards or sanctions are administered;
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to agreed compliance standards;
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the design of the required marketing material(s);
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the design of the required application forms and investment certificates;
- Responsible for printing and maintaining sufficient stock of the above;
- Responsible for Deposit Programme related queries by customers and potential customers;
- Responsible for weekly reporting on progress and performance to
Qualification and Requirements
- A bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Economics or Business preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of the Ghanaian small business climate and preferences
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in sales management role.
Skills / Attributes
- Hard working and analytical;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Sales target driven and good sales skills
- Team spirit is essential
Any interested applicants should forward their CV to [email protected]
Successful applicants will be notified by email.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.