- Receive and Resolve customer complaints via face to face interaction, phone, email, live chats or social media.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Receive and manage all product and services complaints by clarifying the customer's complaint; identifying the cause of the problem, and resolve customer complaints using applicable channels, methods and tools.
- Document all customer complaints and information according to standard operating procedures
- Identify and escalate issues to responsible department when necessary and follow-up on customer complaints to ensure timely resolution
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints and alert management of trends in customer complaints.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives
- Provide daily/ weekly and monthly report on the activities of the department
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree is required.
- 3 years in Sports betting /telecommunication /customer service / Casino
Special NOTE: Do not apply if you have never managed a team.