- Responsible for all Independent Sales Executives in his / her team.
- Responsible for driving the sales force of all Independent Sales Executives, recruitment, training and retention thereof and for the success of their team in terms of sales targets that will be set.
- Responsible for the implementation of regular “refresher training” on an ongoing basis to ensure ISEs are constantly up to date with any changes in policies.
- Responsible for assisting the Area Manager in terms of developing and implementing effective marketing and advertising strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of applications submitted by the Independent Sales Executives is of an acceptable standard.
- Responsible for the motivation and welfare of the Independent Sales Executives in his / her team.
- Responsible for the correct implementation of the company’s credit policy.
- Responsible for ensuring proper maintenance, good housekeeping as well as safe custody of all company property.
- Responsible for any reporting to Head of Branch Operations, Area Manager and other Izwe staff as may be required by your relevant managers.
Qualification and Requirements
- Higher National Diploma
- A Bachelors’ Degree is essential (majoring in Sales or Marketing is an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft
office and e-mail (Credit Ease experience is an advantage). Skills / Attributes
- Hard working and goal driven;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent sale skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Excellent management skills;
- Accurate and fast worker;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Neat and organized person.
Kindly send CV's to: [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.