Teaching JHS students in any of these subjects;English language, Mathematics, Science, French, B.D.T., Social Studies, R.M.E., Twi, Ga, Piano and Creative Arts.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of Diploma in Education.
- At least 3 years work experience in the teaching field
Job Location: Tetegu , McCarthy Hills.
Interested applicants should send cvs to [email protected]