A Reputable School seeks the services of Teachers (English, Literature, Three Science subjects (Biology, Chemistry, Physics), Mathematics, History, Physical Education (PE)
Job Title: Teachers x6
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- The Teacher enhances interpersonal relationship among the students
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests, and interpret results to determine student strengths and areas of need
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests
- Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks
- The teacher uses the curriculum, and current research based instructional practices to develop interdisciplinary units of instruction that meet both the group and individual needs of students
- The teacher is responsible for maintaining an ongoing dialogue with other specialty teachers and coordinating curriculum integration and implementation with these teachers
- The teacher works with students of various abilities assigned the classroom, including those with learning differences as diagnosed
- The teacher may be required to participate in meetings, training, and planning cooperatives to fully meet each child’s needs
- The teacher uses various assessment tools/strategies such as observations, children’s work samples, etc. to help make instructional decisions for individual students
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree majored in the subject you apply to teach with Second Class (Upper Division) or higher Class from Public Universities.
- Any other Relevant qualification or a higher Degree.
- Cambridge System (IGCSE & A Level) teaching experience minimum 3 years at Cambridge System schools.
- For PE, expert in football and/or Taekwondo will be an advantage
- Curriculum Viète with a coloured picture
- Copies of Degrees
- Two Recommendation letters