A Reputable Mining seeks the services of a TAP Supervisor
Job Title: TAP Supervisor
Job Location: Perseus Mine Site, Greater Accra
- Leadership responsibility to safety by owning safety in all activity.
- Ensure that all operational procedures are defined and adhered by the team and are reviewed periodically with the HSEQS departments.
- Deliver training and seminars to team, relating to products application and services and ensure that knowledge is well applied on the field.
- Ensure that the basic and advance Technical services under the scope is delivered efficiently.
- Responsible for managing TAP initiatives and KPIs pertaining to operations under jurisdiction and reporting accordingly to superiors.
- Deliver Value to customer through continuous improvement programs/ value added services implementation.
- Collaborate with Drill and Blast team in controlling and improving drill and blast processes.
- Responsible for leading the introduction and implementation of new products, services and technologies in operation.
- Supervise and ensure that MSU calibration is done according to a plan by the site team.
- Participate fully in trial processes through the application of the company Trial protocols when called upon.
- Maintain and control blast database and KPI documents to make appropriate improvement recommendations to customers.
- Ensure that technical support or technical requirement enshrined in contract is fulfilled and communicated to customer on time.
- Responsible for participating in customer claim investigations and coordinating response to Project / site manager and customer.
- Provide case studies on all projects on product or services implemented for the customers.
- To track technical service equipment and ensure their calibration, servicing and maintenance duly.
- Report daily and monthly to our Client Representative regarding our fulfilled commitments.
- Manage all reporting relating to his role to respective managers
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a BSc Mining Engineering with at least Two (2) years working experience in the mining or quarry operations.Blast Certificate will be an advantage
- At least Two (2) years working experience in the mining or quarry operations
- Should be able prepare daily, weekly and monthly technical blast reports.
- Should be able to prepare, monitor and analyze KPI for improvement programs.
- Must be able to represent the company in any meeting conveying right information to the client.
- Must be able to undertake at least the basic technical service to the customer.
- Must be able to bring value to the operations of the customer.
- Must be able to read and understand drill and blast terminologies to be able to apply in operations
- Must be able corporate fully with drill and blasts departments of client to ensure that needed support is given.
- Must be able to investigate incidents and analyze causes
- Must be competent in IT and computer applications