leadership by setting an example, being a team-leader, and engaging drivers.
- Recruit, train and assess drivers and their qualifications as per driving laws in the country.
- Hold weekly meetings with drivers to address concerns and relay information(s).
- Arrange for onsite periodical inspections of vehicles in use.
- Develop amiable, genuine, and supportive relations with drivers on a personal and professional level and collaborate with other departments to solve their problems.
- Enforce disciplinary measures where a driver flouts authority.
- Coordinate with drivers to ensure timely pickup and delivery.
- Address driver communications and provide required data to drivers.
- Conduct field investigations of vehicular accidents; participate as a member part of the team that investigates the incident. A report of the incident must be sent to Hr Assistant.
- Record and maintain regular attendance on the field. Attendance should be sent to Hr Assistant on a daily basis.
- Hold monthly attendance reconciliation with departmental supervisors.
- Daily field reports must be sent to the Hr Assistant for recording.
- In the absence of a driver, you must fill in for the driver.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Must hold a valid license C and above. Should be able to drive.
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to read and write.