- Accept and dispense prescription medication.
- Discussing the effects and dosage of drug treatments with patients.
- Supervising the storage of medicinal products to ensure freshness and potency.
- Proper management of patient records and pharmacy files. Continuity of relationship with customers.
- Maintain appropriate inventory on pharmaceutical and medical supplies.
- Provide expert advice on the use and supply of drugs and medicines.
- Preparing medicines bought at the counter.
- Giving advice on how to use medicines correctly, including the amount to use (dosage) and any risks.
- Leadership in helping to run the business, making it profitable through excellent service delivery and customer recruits.
- Responsible for managing and supervising the technical team including Locum Pharmacists and Medical Counter Assistants and Cashiers
- Responsible for developing the monthly roster and ensuring strict compliance by staff. Punctuality and professionalism by all staff.
- Ensure proper cleanliness of in the Pharmacy
Qualification and Requirements
- Must be a registered pharmacist with the Pharmacy Council of Ghana
- 2 years experience in community pharmacy.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills is necessary.
Location: Greater Accra, Dzorwulu