A leading advertising and publishing company is looking for an accomplished self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit to join their team as a Strategy & Research Manager.
- Conducting data analysis on the organisation and the industry to inform corporate strategy
- Planning and directing strategic and long-term goals
- Conducting an organisational review to identify and evaluate strategic organisational capabilities
- Evaluating operational effectiveness and internal business processes
- Making recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities and competitive threats
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis, with at least 2 years experience in a supervisory role
- Extensive knowledge in business function & processes
- Ability to manage and lead teams
- Quick decision making ability
- Strong analytical skills with experience in statistical analysis
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Extensive experience in brand, new product or client satisfaction research methodologies
- A competitive salary package will be offered to the most suitable candidate
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.