Job Title:Software Quality Assurance Specialist (BILINGUAL)
Job Family : QA
Location: East Legon, Greater Accra
- As part of customer implementation projects, plan and write test cases for the solution, based on Functional Requirements Specifications.
- Conduct manual or automated tests for verification, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
- Participate in performing the User Acceptance Testing.
- Participate in QA planning and resource allocation.
- Generate quality metrics, status and progress reports.
- Maintain the technical documentation.
- Perform other job tasks assigned to him / her by the management in relation to their competence and professional responsibilities.
- Know the organization and management structure of the company.
- Know the principles of formation and movement of information flows within the company.
Qualification and Requirements
- University Degree, preferably in Computer science, Information systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications.
- At least 2 years of experience in QA or Support Specialist.
- Good understanding of the software development process.
- Experience in preparing and handling technical documentation.
- Experience using Jira, TestLink, X-Studio or other bug or test tracking system.
- Not to be afraid to hold team members accountable for quality.
The following will be an advantage:
- Knowledge in Windows administration.
- Experience in the banking domain.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Operations management.
- Must be able and prepared to make decisions in a difficult and pressured environment.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Communication in multi-cultural/complex environments.
- Ability to manage changes.
- Results-oriented and effective.
- Strong command of French and English Languages.
Redirect CV's to: [email protected]