A Reputable Hospital in Cape Coast require the services of a Sonographer
- Manage the Sonography unit
- Perform ultrasound scans (Obstetrics, gynaecology/Pelvic, Abdominal, etc) as would be required
- Provide initiative and innovations for business development
- Provide monthly report on activities
- Explain the ultrasound procedure to patients and answer any questions they may have
- Maintain ultrasound equipment and sterilize the room in which the procedure takes place
- Perform the ultrasound ensuring the transducer (probe) is capturing images of every angle/section that must be assessed
- Evaluate the images for their quality, but also to interpret what was captured in the image
- Present images and preliminary findings to physicians and the healthcare team
- Maintain patient records and add medical notes related to the ultrasound procedure
Salary 2000, with one year accommodation. SSNIT, PAYE, TIER 2 Applies.
Kindly send CV's to: [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.