- Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems.
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
- Design or develop vacuum tube collector systems for solar applications.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components.
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
Qualification and Requiremnets
- A minimum of a Diploma/HND/Degree is required.
- Must have experience in installation of backup power , off grid and hybrid solar power system
- Experience with European solar power system is an advantage
- Drivers License is an added advantage
Salary: Gh 1000
Location: Tema Comm 2