The recruiter is a Pan-African company that specializes in private pensions management and administration.
Our business is to assist workers plan and invest for a better future through supplementary retirement savings. We are currently undertaking a systems upgrade and are looking for software developers to join the team.
If you are self-motivated, self-managed and want to be part of our team, apply NOW.
- Analyze customer needs and develop replies, as needed;
- Work with programming team to develop application solutions.
- Review requirement and design changes, determine what parts of software are affected, and direct programming to meet requirements;
- Develop test scenarios and test cases; review results of test cases and make adjustments, as needed, to meet requirements;
- Document all aspects of software, for ongoing maintenance and revisions;
- Collaborate with other IT specialists, technicians, etc., to deliver software solutions;Perform other job-related duties, as needed;
- Train users on an individual or group basis;
- Assist in research.
Skills and Experience Required
- Must be proficient in SQL Server 2008 and above and MySQL database programing and administration
- Should be able to develop application using ASP.net web forms and MVC 5 (C# option)
- Must be proficient in systems analysis and design
- Must be able to develop APIs
- Ability to develop Mobile Applications and have UI design skills will be an added advantage
- Must demonstrate strong persuasion and problem solving skills;
- A Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 2+ year’s post qualification experience;
How to apply
Send your CV (along with educational certificates) to [email protected] latest by 10th April, 2020.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.