To plan, develop and implement marketing strategies for Company’s social media sites which includes blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts and responding to followers.
- Maintain & update the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
- Coordinate with the Product Development team to plan and develop the social media tools in use on the Company’s sites, as well as taking ownership for the social product roadmap planning
- Manage, update and maintain Company’s social media assets
- Plan social media campaigns, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization
- Assist the Sales team in strategising, defining and implementing social projects to meet commercial goals
- Monitor trends in online community tools, trends and applications
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
- Support development of the marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events and digital marketing.
- Ability to create and manage a marketing plan for current and future years.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for marketing & communications and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Recommend short- and long-term marketing goals and objectives to the Senior Management team.
- Work in close partnership with the Senior Management Team to identify potential new business opportunities.
- Ability to create and implement plans to increase revenue.
- Work closely with other departments to define marketing materials and programs.
- Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Attend to any other duties assigned by your Supervisor.
Specific Skills / Requirements
- Knowledge of blogging, creating social media profiles, managing and responding to regular posts.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and technical skills, able to manage complex online campaigns.
- Flexibility, including a flexible approach to working hours and willingness to travel.
- Eye for detail and ability to learn from previous campaigns to improve procedures and correct mistakes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills, with a proven track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- High personal integrity, with sense of responsibility and accountability
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency, manages stress and pressure well
- Assertive and able to get points across.
- Ability to work with teams based remotely.
Educational/Certification Requirements and Work Experience
- A good 1st degree from any reputable University preferably in Marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role.