- Develop a comprehensive project, wholesale and retail sales strategy, sales plan and quantify sales targets based on the company’s market development and the company’s strategic planning.
- Formulate the annual project and retail expense budget and complete the sales tasks issued by the marketing management headquarters.
- Formulate and organize the implementation of a complete project sales plan to provide advice on the adjustment of sales and operation policies.
- Formulate various evaluation indicators such as sales, market coverage and market share.
- Decompose sales task indicators and formulate responsibility and cost evaluation plans.
- Organize and lead the sales team to develop a variety of sales methods, complete the sales target and return tasks and coordinate the handling of various market issues.
- Guide and control the direction and progress of marketing work and adjust engineering business strategy and business evaluation.
- Summarize and coordinate the supply demand plan and formulate the supply allocation plan.
- Master the project market dynamics, be familiar with market conditions and have unique insights.
- Conduct project customer analysis, establish project customer relationships and tap user needs.
- In-depth understanding of the industry, grasp the latest sales information and provide strategic basis for business development.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the manager.
Qualification and Requirements
- Good image and communication skills.
- Willing to work on Saturdays.
- Lebanese, Indian or Philipino nationality will be an added advantage.
- Five to 8 years working experience.
- Minimum of a degree is required.
- Must be between the ages of 28 and 35.