A Reputable company seeks the service of a Shop Leader/Shop Manager
Job Title: Shop Leader/Shop Manager
Reporting To: Regional Manager
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- To develop and achieve company’s objectives regarding sales in the retail shops, the image portfolio of the brand in the shops and achieve Key Performance indicators (KPIs) given.
- Develop and propose strategy for improving sales to achieve targets
- Selling to achieve sales target
- Monitor and oversee sales activities on daily basis to meet the sales target set for the shops
- Ensure that daily sales are banked the next day morning.
- Ensure that sales are done through the system and if this is not possible, issue receipts for all sales with the exact value of sales.
- Ensure sales activation and promotions in the shop
- Ensure stock supplies to the shop is regular to avoid stock out and set minimum stock levels for the shop
- Take stocks daily before starting work and after closing and ensure the stock sheet is signed.
- Ensure that Display phones are properly displayed during the day and removed to the warehouse before closing and properly secured with locks
- Ensure good time management by ensuring that shops are opened on time and not close
- Compile and submit reports daily, weekly and monthly on retail sales.
- Develop and improve customer care and relationship
- Handle customer complaints and ensure problem solving in a timely manner within 48 hours.
- Ensure proper branding in the Shop
- Must be very presentable and warm towards customers
- Conduct regularly planned training in sales and new product developments for staff if any.
After Sales Service
- Ensure returned phones are serviced to the satisfaction of customers within 72 hours.
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports with pictures on the state of the shops and on key performance indicators. (KPIs).
- Degree or an HND in Marketing is required.
- At Least 3 years of working experience in managing a shop of 3-5 different brands.
- Must be fluent in English and at least 2 Ghanaian languages.
Interested applicants should send cvs to [email protected] before 21st December, 2019.