Job Location: Near Community 18 Police Station
- Report to work at 7am and close at 7pm which are the required times.
- Attend to customers or clients in a respectful, friendly and bubbly manner.
- Take initiative and recommend sale of other products that are needful in the locality to the owner.
- Ensure that the shop is clean and neat at all times.
- Ensure that items on display are properly arranged.
- Keep records of sales made on a daily basis.
- Take inventory as and when necessary to ensure that the shop is properly stocked at all times.
- Report all shop activities on a daily basis to the owner of the shop at close of day.
- Make available all record on sales and purchases to the shop owner at the end of every week.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Fluent in speaking and writing of the English language.
- Must be able to speak any of the local languages fluently. Twi and Ga is an added advantage.
- Must be respectful and have an approachable demeanor.
- Must be extremely good with math especially mental math.
- Must be good with taking record and reports.
- Must be a resident of Lashibi Community 18 and nearness to the community 18 Police station is most preferred.
- Minimum of BECE Certificate and 6 months to 1-year prior experience.
Monthly Salary Range: GHC 200 – GHC 300
Interested persons should send their applications to [email protected] or call 0557614374.