- You will report directly to the General manager / Chief Operating Officer
- Should be computer literate and be able to compose email to client, use of Microsoft office ( Excel, Word, etc)
- Experienced and conversant with Tema shipping procedure (Export & Import).
- Preparing of daily shipment update.
- You will be responsible for the supervision and loading of Empty containers for stuffing at customer's warehouse.
- Ensure that dressing materials / Fumigation tablets for stuffing are procured in advance for stuffing.
- Supervision of labor (Gangs) during stuffing.
- Ensure that containers received for stuffing are not damaged and sea worthy.
- Ensure all stuffed containers are properly escorted to the weighing bridge (VGM) and further to port AT ALL TIMES.
- Should have a valid driving or motorbike driving license
- Should be able to work on Saturday and Sunday if the need be.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.