- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
Service Quality Inspector Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field.
- Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics may be advantageous.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.