Translight Solar is looking for a seasoned senior marketing manager who is highly ambitious to design and implement a comprehensive marketing plan for launching its products. The
individual must have the desire to build a career in the solar industry, must be committed with the love of working in the area of marketing. Translight has developed a groundbreaking set of
products that will launch this year. The solutions were created by some of the best engineers on the planet. Translight is a company that will invest time in the development, support the
professional growth and listen to ideas of the marketing team.
We are looking for a super talented individual to lead the marketing team as we prepare the launch of a truly world-class product.
To achieve this we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in.
The senior marketing manager in conjunction with senior management will develop a comprehensive marketing plan based on an agency model and follow proven methodology and processes for the plan’s execution. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, speak convincingly to the board of directors and can effectively interact with the team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes a commission structure.
- Design a comprehensive marketing plan with support from management
- Implement agency model marketing
- Lead the Internet marketing campaign
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Write proposals to create new business opportunities.
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of projects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Analyze data from CRM.
Qualification and Requirements
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Tertiary education (polytechnic or University degree), Masters preferred
- 5 years or more marketing and sales business experience
- Candidates should have one of the following: sales experience or other related business experience
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp proposals, emails, and a great phone manner
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, digital and mobile marketing, retail, brands selling directly to the consumer.
Interested Applicants should send CV's to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.