- Recruitment, Learning and Development, Compensation, Leave management, Employee disciplinary and grievance management, Employee file management, Payroll, Investigations etc.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Performing administrative tasks
- Performing background checks required by company
Skills /Attributes: good verbal & written communication skills, proactive, work without supervision, Computer literate, attention to detail, time consciousness, integrity, interpersonal Sensitivity
Qualification and Requirements
- Education: BSC Administration (Human Resource), Professional Certificate from a recognized institution.
- Experience: Five (5) years or more in a supervisory position.
- Age: 30-45 years
Job Location: Accra & Its environs
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.