- Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Manages department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel and arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reading secretarial publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Administrative writing skills
- Supply management
- Microsoft Office skills especially excel
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and organization
- Verbal Communication
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- HND required, university degree is an asset.
- 3 years previous experience preferred.
Job Location: Cantonments, Greater Accra
Salary Range: 1800-2000ghc