- Greet and assist visitors and maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Provide support to Director and Administrator.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicants must have worked for at least 1 year in the same position
- Excellent computer and communication skills, both written and verbal
How To Apply For The Job
- Only qualified applicants must email their CV’s to [email protected]