- Detail, liaise with and persuade targeted Doctors, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants and Healthcare professionals to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone – customer calls – whiles prospecting for new customers.
- Work with sales team members to contribute to strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message and also assist with implementing brand strategies
- Monitoring the performance of products on the market within your territory
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted groups in the decision making process, especially with Hospitals and government healthcare Institutions
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage and to give timely feedback to management
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum Degree in Science(Any field in science)
- At least 1 to 2 years working experience with Biochemistry or science background will be an advantage
Location: Accra & Kumasi