- Organizes all school tasks to be accomplished.
- Responsible for the accountability of everything in the school. He or she performs general and specific duties.
- Makes sure that the school is operating as planned. He monitors teaching and activities to ensure that the school runs smoothly.
- Ensure that proper standards of professional performance are established and maintained
- Ensure that the school complies with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Plan, manage, allocate and account for the human, financial and material resources of the school
- Will work with the Directors to develop and sustain excellence in all areas of the education offered by the school.
- Ensure that there is an agreed strategic plan and an agreed school development plan in place at all times.
- Lead school’s voice and face in area community and educational associations to market school’s well-being.
- Oversee school activities to ensure educational goals and outcomes fulfilment.
- Ensure the maintenance of good order and conduct at all times when pupils are in the care of the school.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree
- At least 2 years (continuous) experience as a school admin
- Must have Integrity.
Location: South McCarthy Hill, Tetegu Junction.