- Review and observe current teaching methods and learning materials as needed for areas of improvement and to ensure that they meet the educational requirements in Ghana.
- Work with teachers and staff to establish and uphold curriculum, school mission statement/ culture and performance goals and standards.
- Meet parents and work with teachers during scheduled conferences to review school policies, educational activities/ events and students performance while offering information on upcoming changes to curriculum, programs and the like.
- Approve job postings, hire, interview and on-board new teachers and additional staff members as they join the team.
- Create, review and modify school budget and resources at least once a month. The job entails looking for supplemental funding opportunities etc.
- Draft, proofread and submit all financial reports according to the latest deadlines.
- Help with the yearly accreditation process, which involves reviewing and sending reports and contracts to review board.
- Undergraduate degree in Education, Business Management or Administration
- Certificate in educational leadership
- At least two years of experience as a school administrator
- Proficient in English speaking and writing
- Former teaching experience
- Intermediate French speaker and writing
- Intermediate knowledge on ICT, educational computer software and programs
A suitable candidate is:
- Attentive to details
- Service oriented
- Good at planning and organizing
- Empathetic and sociable
- Highly diplomatic
- Skilled in identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as presentation skills
- Comfortably working in a team and independently
- Passionate about connecting with teachers and students
- Service oriented
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.