Job Title: SAP Developers
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- Achieve certification in assigned product
- Get involved in various kinds of projects and become familiar with the process of software design and development tools, supporting and problem-shooting.
- Participate in defining, developing, and managing the software development models, and cooperate with colleagues across different departments to solve application related problems.
- Evaluate and analyze software products and provide support to Functional Consultants.
- Work jointly with other members to ensure business requirements are clearly defined and communicated
- Develop applications based on ABAP, VB.NET, C# and Java technologies
- Educated to at least degree or HND in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics;
- Passionate about technology and abreast with global trends in the technology space;
- Proficient in the use of office productivity tools;
- Proven organisational skills, working in a calm, logical way to achieve tasks within set deadlines;
- Very good skills in data collection, management and analysis;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with multiple colleagues, peers, and external clients;
- A methodical and rigorous approach to work with a high level of attention to detail;
- Good working attitude and possess quick learning ability;
- Good English skill in reading, writing, listening and speaking;
- Working knowledge of VB.NET, C# and Java technology; and
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Ability to think creatively and independently and to take initiative to solve problems;
- Experience in the use of business software applications; and