Established in 1990, Dainess Foods has brought the Ghanaian consumer quality food ingredients from several continents across the globe. Our market scope covers the Baking, Confectionary, Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Restaurant and Retail industries.
We believe that extracting our food ingredients straight from the source affords our customers high quality standards at a fraction of the price. In our quest to meet the ever growing need of our customers, we source from several countries including but not limited to the United Kingdom, Dubai, India, China and Turkey.
Our products are far reaching on the African continent. In addition to Ghana, countries within our supply region include but are not limited to Cote d’Ivoire, Togo, Mali, Burkina Faso, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria and Gabon.
Reporting to: Head of Account and Directors
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Present, promote and sell products/ services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/ potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Promote company programmes.
- Reach out to customer leads via calls, email.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Co ordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/ markets potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Maintaining clients’ record.
- Generate leads
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
Qualification and Requirements
BSc. Marketing/ its equivalent (minimum of 3 years experience)
- Proven experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Understand the sales process and dynamics
- Excellent customer service
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Relationship management skills
- Openness to feedback